Merry has over 30 years of experience in sewing, dressmaking and design. As a child, she started with making doll clothes; graduating to adulthood she created many fashions for her family, friends and her happy customers.
Merry studied Dressmaking and Design while balancing personal, family and vocational commitments. One of her great experiences was designing and sewing costumes for an international music group. This stirred Merry’s passion for folk wear from all around the globe. Numerous trips to Peru and the Mediterranean have provided an ethnic canvas from which Merry’s ideas are born.
- La Bella Restaurant, Portsmouth, NH
- Permanent Cosmetics by Jamilla, Portsmouth, NH
- Inkas Wasi Music and Dance, Cambridge, MA
- Michael Shyka, Fashion/Textile Designer, Bangor, ME
- Bridals by Sandy, Alfred ME
- American Sewing Guild
- Association of Sewing and Design Professionals
- Custom Tailors & Designers Association